Sunday, February 17, 2008

Since my last post and some leftovers

Since my last post, I had my first spinning lesson on my wheel. I still need to work on drafting and am practicing treadling while knitting. I also started meeting with a knitting group at Starbucks in Danville VA. I will be starting a knitting/crocheting group in Reidsville at the Backstreet Buzz on February 28.


OTN--my chevron pullover, a mini-sock, Wendy Johnson generic toe-ups, another pair of dorm socks and mid-month dishcloth KAL.


Next in the queue--another pullover which will be a multicolor using a stitch from the Harmony guide, Loopy Laces socks, Lancet Braid socks and an Angel of Love fingertip towel.
Here are some pictures of projects completed either since my last post or left off from last post.
These are dorm socks from Red Heart Strata. Pattern is free from Coats and Clark website. They're a Christmas 08 gift.


This is a Bookmark KAL designed by Karen Bonter. Yarn is Patons Grace.This is January dishcloth KAL. There's a football in there somewhere.This is mid-January KAL. Yarn is potpourri ombre from PnC. Designer is Janet Nogle

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I recognized that Strata yarn right off, I have all the colors they made. I loved it. I made slipper socks with mine, your socks look great.