Monday, September 10, 2007

In memory of Sunny D

I lost my 17 year old Himalayan last night to old age. Sir Sundance Kit-of-Rosedale, as he was officially known, (aka Grumpy Cat, Sunny D, Big Guy, Sundance) was a good cat. He was almost like a dog. I miss him but have Izzy and Debit to keep me company.

I don't have a picture of him that can be posted. In his younger days he was a beautiful cat. He adapted to most things--Debit (the dog) took a while. Debit for some reason was a little frightened by Sundance. If Sundance was laying in a doorway, Debit would bark until he moved.

I love you Big Guy and will miss you...

2 comments:

Briley said...

Timmie, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. I hope the other animals are doing well!

Gail Keefe said...

I'm so sorry about Sundance. I'm sure that was a bitter loss. (this is Gail, by the way)