Monday, September 10, 2007

Fruit of the needles 9/10/07

This is Eleanor the Elephant designed by Rhonda White. I recycled a KAL that was Yin Yang kitties. I think I had some problems so decided to use this lovely SnC blue (in NC we call this Carolina Blue) to make a birthday gift for my friend who loves elephants.
This is September KAL for Monthly Dishcloth KAL. It was also given to my friend.
This is my first completed Christmas gift. The pattern is Fore Towel from Knit Wits Heaven. It will be given to a golfer for use as a golf towel. It' s made from Bernat Handicrafter Sage Green. I really haven't been resting. I have on the needles a scarf KAL, dishcloth KAL, sock 1 of a pair, a prayer throw, and a bookmark KAL. I also did test knits for Monthly Bookmark design contest. I can't post those pictures. I did get my twin set assembled and will work trim as soon as I finish my socks.

No comments: