Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bookmarks and project progress

These are my versions of the August 7 bookmark KAL. I used 4 different yarns. From the left, yarns are Elann Adara, Knit Picks Shine Sport, Patons Grace and LionBrand Microspun. I liked the Shine and Grace best. This pattern is available at www.knitwithkt.blogspot.com.

The bookmark on the left is made from Adara and from another pattern found at www.knitwithkt.blogspot.com. There are other free patterns on this site. The bookmark on the right is my second attempt at the July bookmark KAL.
Other projects progress: twin set about 12 inches up the back of the shell. I start armhole shaping in another inch. Hopefully this will be finished by the end of August. Then I'll start working on Christmas gifts. I'm working on my first sock and am about 6 inches into the gusset. I want to finish it by Thursday so that I can work on the second one on my Lake Junaluska trip. I'm also working on a prayer shawl that should be finished in about a week and, of course, I'll have KALs to do this week.

No comments: