It's been a busy week. I worked with VBS and so even though KALs were finished didn't get pictures made. The center bookmark is mid-July KAL. I used DMC Traditions and size 1 needles. The other two were made using an angel from a dishcloth designed by Carol Callaway. I'm thinking to make the next one with some metallic thread around the angel.
Two of my dishcloth KALs were made with red yarn which didn't show well when photographed. I'm going to try pictures again tomorrow. This is the one from monthly dishcloths and it's not showing too well either. I like this yarn. It's SnC Twist Naturals. It's "tweedy."
This is prayer shawl I made for friend who had back surgery. I used Elann Adara and a pattern from Elann called Rainbow Shawl. This is the one I had such a hard time keeping up with the pattern for some reason or other. When I washed it, I discovered a dropped stitch that had to be repaired.
I also made a "quilt" by lining a serenity prayer panel with flannel and tying. It was my first quilt attempt and I delivered it to a young man who's just out of rehab. I forgot to take a picture.
I'm making dishcloths for exchanges and also my first pair of socks. I'm going to start working on my twin set again Wednesday. I hope that I can get back on my schedule this week.