Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

Wow--what a weekend! I attended my 40th HS reunion and had a blast. I was major recliner potato Sunday and had to play catch-up on some things last night.

I'm working on my third bookmark. I received some aluminum size 1 needles today. I only had bamboo and was concerned they'd break. I really like making these. I've printed another pattern which I'll use for my next one.

Still working on the camoflage prayer shawl for Scott. It will probably be finished in two days. Hopefully by then I'll be taking pix and posting them. Also worked some more on rainbow shawl . I'm having to use markers as I had counting problems with it.

Through From the Heart of Texas group, I'll be participating in traveling needles. This sounds like fun. I bought some goodies to forward on with the needles.

I finished reading THE PAINTED VEIL last night and watched the DVD tonight. Hollywood changed the story slightly (of course) but movie was pretty good. I'm now reading THE DOUBLE BIND by Chris Bohjalian.

I'll think I'll see if I can find my camera book now. Later...

No comments: